Кнопки

четверг, 12 июня 2014 г.

Wedding layout #1 / Свадебная страничка #1

Привет! Я вернулась, творческий застой вроде как начал уходить...)) И я сейчас такая счастливая, вдохновленная и с новой фамилией))) Сегодня покажу вам первую страничку для  свадебного альбома)))) Ухх, сложилась так легко и быстро, что прям даже не верится! Размер 30х30, в основе хлопковая грубая ткань, салфеточку сама связала)))

Hello! This layout is the first for my wedding album. For the background I tore off a piece of coarse fabric and added some gesso and modeling paste. And the doily was crocheted by myself)



I was inspired by the june sketch of  "Once Upon A... Sketch" blog, the theme quote is "the best things in life aren't things". The best thing for me is to love and to be loved. It makes me the happiest person in the world and inspire to create =) For journaling I chose a quote about what the true love is.


И детальки поближе:
And some close-ups:








Спасибо всем, что заглянули! =)))

15 комментариев:

  1. Тина, великолепная страничка! Фон из холста интересно смотрится и кружево :))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Красивая страничка, очень здорово смотрится на холсте! И поздравляю :), на земле на 1 счастливую пару стало больше!!!! :)) Желаю вам огромного счастья и любви!!!! :))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oh wow what an exquisite layout. I love the fabric background and the gesso on it looks so delicate. The lace doily is just beautiful and the photo so lovely. I love everything about this layout. SO many beautiful little details and the clay button with the date and heart is my fave. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS this month.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so very much!!! Your kind words just made my day! =)))

      Удалить
  4. Exquisite! Such a gorgeous, soft, pretty page....it looks fabulous & your embellies work sooo well on your LO...thanks for sharing this one with us at OUAS....And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!:):):)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks a lot!!! These kind and warm comments inspire me to create even more)))
      I've shared my LO on OUAS facebook page with great pleasure! Thanks for the link =)

      Удалить
  5. Очень красиво, нежно, мило!!! шикарная страничка. Представляю какой будет альбом!!! Поздравляю и желаю счастья!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо большое))) Надеюсь, что и следующие странички получатся не хуже, буду стараться. Просто эта на таком вдохновении и за считанные часы сложилась, такого со мной еще не бывало)))

      Удалить
  6. absolutely stunning!!! and how clever - using burlap as your background. loving all the soft laces and textures too. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS this month!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I am loving everything about this project...The fabrics, all the layers, the gesso...that gorgeous photo and most of all the gorgeous doily!!!! Well done to you on a gorgeous take for our OUAS challenge...I hope we will inspire you to create the rest of your album with our sketches as well!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you))) I will defenetly try to take part in OUAS July challenge!

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...